“In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” ~ Deepak Chopra
Hello beautiful soul,
I frequently find myself prioritizing work, laundry, cooking, cleaning, and other responsibilities over taking care of myself! And I know from experience, I feel better, work more efficiently, and I am an all-around happier person when I make self-care a priority. For me, that means making time for both moving and meditating! And maybe some additional fun things like listening to music, dancing, and painting.
Do you notice a difference in your life when you commit to your most valuable self-care practices? What are your favorite things you can do to really feed your soul?
Additionally, if I commit to prioritizing self-care AND have a community of support committed too, that is even more powerful for me. What helps you stay committed? Any great suggestions?
Because I know it feels great to be a part of something big that can have profound benefits to not only myself but to the collective population, I have put together this FREE 30 day Journey experience called “MoveAndMeditate. Imagine what the world would be like if we all spent time every day moving and meditating!
The focus of this journey will be all about a renewal of energy for the season of Spring. There is a huge selection of amazing resources on YouTube including, but not limited to The Mindful Movement. I will pull movement and meditation practices together for you that are for RENEWAL! So listen to your body and do what makes sense for you.
Here are the details of the 30 Day Journey:
- Start by committing to the journey, share with your social circles (You can use this image if you like)
- Tag a friend to join the journey with you! And tag TheMindfulMovement so we know you are in!
- Use #MoveAndMeditate to stay connected with the others in the journey.
- Starting on Monday, March 4th, 2019 The Mindful Movement YouTube Channel will publish a daily playlist including one movement and one meditation practice. (be sure to bookmark this)
- Listen to your body and practice an appropriate movement and meditation session every day.
- Check back on this page every day for the new practice added below.
- Be kind and compassionate to yourself during this process.
We are excited to start this journey together. Let us know how it goes for you!
Here is the full playlist of practices:
← Experience Inner Tranquility with This Short Calming MeditationDealing with Thoughts During Meditation: A 15 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation →