The electrons you absorb when grounding neutralize free radical damage; squelch inflammation; restore healthy endocrine function; enhance cellular gating and circulation, which improves cellular uptake of nutrients, oxygen and hormones while maximizing the removal of cellular waste — the list goes on and on.
Clinical research has shown that therapeutically and for overall health and well-being, the most important time to ground is when you sleep.
Sleeping grounded on an indoor grounding device has been shown to…
- reduce pain and inflammation
- improve sleep, metabolism, cellular function, HRV and vagal tone
- decrease cortisol, stress, anxiety and depression
- improve circulation, blood pressure, blood viscosity and blood glucose levels
- up-regulate energy, performance, recovery and wound healing
- improve mood, thyroid function, other hormonal production and immunity
- and more